EMAIL MARKETING SERVICES TO GENERATE INTEREST AND NEW BUSINESS
While social media gets lots of media attention, it is email that will get you more business for your small or mid-sized firm.
If there is one aspect of your inbound marketing strategy that you need to implement, it’s email marketing. When done properly, email marketing is one the most effective tool for generating interest and nurturing leads into customers.
BENEFITS OF EMAIL MARKETING
- You control it – social media networks come and go but email is a tool that you control – what and how often to publish.
- Inexpensive (an accountant’s dream) – no printing, no postage no paid ads. E.g. The email distribution service, MailChimp, is free up to 2,000 subscribers. Of course, you have to create the content (a service we offer) and grow the mailing list.
- You can easily incorporate calls to action – great for special offers, reminders and upcoming events.
- Stay in regular communication with your leads, prospects and clients with quality content.
- Great return on investment. Email will draw traffic to your website where you develop new clients.
- While everyone hates spam, email is actually a great marketing tool as people ask to be on your mailing. Even better, set up a system to confirm the subscription (aka the double opt in system) – then you know your list is expecting communication from you. This can result in higher conversion rates than most other marketing tools.
WE HANDLE THE EMAIL CAMPAIGN WORK FOR YOU
We offer a full managed services program to get real results from your email marketing campaigns. We’ll save you money, time and resources with our team doing the work for you.
Our email marketing services can include:
- Develop an affordable plan of action.
- Recommend and set up an email distribution such as MailChimp or Constant Contact.
- Import existing email contacts.
- Set up subscription form on client website and social sites.
- Develop content plan and write the content to be published by email such as a newsletter incorporating blog articles.
- Set up and manage publishing activities.
- Run analytics and reporting to client.
- Assist client to ensure the email program is compliant with USA and Canadian legal requirements.
We can manage your email marketing program from set up to published newsletters that generate leads.
It’s simple, really. We do the work for you.
Call today for a complimentary consultation.