E-MAIL MARKETING SERVICES TO GENERATE INTEREST AND NEW BUSINESS
While social media gets lots of media attention, it is e-mail that will get you more business for your small or mid-sized firm.
If there is one aspect of your inbound marketing strategy that you need to implement, it’s e-mail marketing. When done properly, e-mail marketing is one of the most effective tools for generating interest and nurturing leads into customers.
BENEFITS OF E-MAIL MARKETING
- You control it – social media networks come and go, but e-mail is a tool that you control – what and how often to publish.
- Inexpensive (an accountant’s dream) – no printing, no postage, no paid ads. E.g. The e-mail distribution service, MailChimp, is free up to 2,000 subscribers. Of course, you have to create the content (a service we offer) and grow the mailing list.
- You can easily incorporate calls to action – great for special offers, reminders, and upcoming events.
- Stay in regular communication with your leads, prospects, and clients with quality content.
- Great return on investment. E-mail will draw traffic to your website where you develop new clients.
- While everyone hates spam, e-mail is actually a great marketing tool as people ask to be on your mailing. Even better, set up a system to confirm the subscription (aka the double opt-in system) – then you know your list is expecting communication from you. This can result in higher conversion rates than most other marketing tools.
WE HANDLE THE E-MAIL CAMPAIGN WORK FOR YOU
We offer a full managed services program to get real results from your e-mail marketing campaigns. We’ll save you money, time, and resources with our team doing the work for you.
Our e-mail marketing services can include:
- Develop an affordable plan of action.
- Recommend and set up an email distribution such as MailChimp or Constant Contact.
- Import existing e-mail contacts.
- Set up a subscription form on client website and social sites.
- Develop a content plan and write the content to be published by e-mail such as a newsletter incorporating blog articles.
- Set up and manage publishing activities.
- Run analytics and reporting to the client.
- Assist client to ensure the e-mail program is compliant with USA and Canadian legal requirements.
We can manage your e-mail marketing program from set up to published newsletters that generate leads.
It’s simple, really. We do the work for you.
Call today for a complimentary consultation.