Video viewings have exploded in recent years! To this day they are still a highly effective sales tool that can be added to any small business’s online content strategy. Video marketing is only one way to present your audience with valuable content, but as you will see there are lots of reasons why it would be crazy not to use it!
7 Reasons to Start a Video Marketing Campaign:
- 77% of people become customers after watching videos about a product or service.
- Videos can be shared, passed on, and recommended on social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. In fact, video receives over 1,200% times more shares than image and text-based posts combined!
- Videos can be hosted for free on many different video sites like YouTube, which is now the #2 search engine to date.
- Video alone gets some 2 billion views per day via Facebook with 1.5 billion views spent on YouTube itself. The majority of viewers are looking for “how to do something” content, not just the latest singing sensation.
- We are mobile and so is Video Content. Online video now accounts for more than 50% of all mobile traffic
- You get to create a “face to face” relationship which no other form of media can do. As with all sales, you must gain the trust of the prospect. A professionally produced video can certainly help do that. Video is even considered to be an evergreen practice that can help to humanize and personalize your brand!
- Costs are now affordable. Many firms offer competitively priced video productions or you can do it yourself. If you need help let us know and we can help you decide the best option for your business.
The possibilities are endless. With these reasons in mind, there’s no doubt that video marketing is here to stay and it should definitely be put into use for your small business’s digital marketing campaign.
Rod Pancine is the CEO of KIAI Agency Inc. With over 10 years of experience in project management and a Master’s degree in Business, Rod has been our key factor to understand marketing trends, scenarios and audience behaviors, guiding our clients to make the best decisions for their businesses. He’s also a web designer, filmmaker, and music producer.
Creative Commons Attribution: Permission is granted to repost this article in its entirety with credit to KIAI Agency Inc. and a clickable link back to this page.